Connect With Your 24-hour Monitoring Team
The moment your home alarm system in Toledo goes off, your round-the-clock monitoring professionals will spring to action. The first move is to verify your alarm, and that means reaching out to you. The procedure they follow is based on the sort of emergency. For instance, when the emergency is of a medical nature, one attempt will be made to reach you before assistance is sent out. If you’re dealing with a break-in - the most frequent sort of alarm - a monitoring specialist will abide by these guidelines to get in touch with you:
- An effort will be made to communicate with you through the central command panel. You will generally be required to supply a passcode.
- If that effort doesn’t result in a reply, a call is made to your main contact number.
- A secondary number or first emergency contact is attempted next.
- If there still isn’t an answer, local police are deployed.
- Your monitoring specialists will attempt to reach you again after emergency personnel are contacted.
If you're not in a position to communicate with monitoring agents, don't worry. Support will still be sent even if you're not able to confirm the emergency.
Get prepared for any emergency with a Vivint home alarm system in Toledo
Get prepared for any situation with a contemporary home alarm system in Toledo from Vivint. Dial (419) 614-6278 to start customizing your home’s security today.