Your security system’s indoor cameras in Toledo are ideal baby monitors
One of the most significant things to know is that your indoor cameras are components of a cohesive system and available through one simple app. This provides you versatility and comfort as you are able to keep an eye on your baby from anywhere via your phone or mobile device. Here are some more reasons why they make sense:
- Live high-def video footage: You’ll appreciate crystal clear, high-definition images of your baby. You may even review recorded clips right from your cell phone.
- 2-way talk: You’ll not only hear what’s happening, you can actually verbalize to your loved one right through your indoor camera. This is a nice tool to settle a restless sleeper. In addition, you can take advantage of the 2-way talk feature via your cell phone app, regardless of your location.
- Wide-angle viewing: Your video cameras will have a greater viewing angle than regular baby monitors. You’ll see every move your tot makes.
- Motion-sensing with notifications: If your newborn decides rest time is finished and wishes to get out of the bed, you are able to have motion-activated notifications sent directly to your phone.
- One-touch call-outs: Although this feature is typically for older offspring, it’s worth bringing up. With a single touch of a button, your youngster can touch base with you via your smartphone app.
Having your complete smart home right in a simple app on your phone is a terrific bonus. If you find that your little one is having trouble falling to sleep and believe it may be a bit uncomfortable in the room, you can adjust the temp on your smart thermostat. In the event they awaken, you can activate the room’s smart lights to let them know you’re on your way. Have more than one child? You can integrate another indoor camera and still have access to them both with a lone smartphone app.
Get Your Toledo smart home with indoor cameras
Ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Toledo smart home and get the peace of mind and protection Vivint’s advanced surveillance systems can supply. Contact (419) 614-6278 today and explore how we can make your property safer and more convenient for all family members.